September 8, 2009

I'm bringing blogging back!

So who wants to hear about my day? No one? Tough. So I went to a football game last night. Worst. Game. Ever. Except for the weather which was a huge shocker. My team had no defense, and one of the worst human beings ever was 2 rows up and to my right. I wish someone had pushed him, nobody would have ratted them out. The worst part is he was cheering for my team!

After the game we went to leave the parking garage and the city police decided they weren't going to dedicate as many officers to the game as they used to due to "budget issues" (even though the games bring in more money to the local economy than pretty much anything else in this town) so we couldn't leave the parking garage for over an HOUR. Which is ridiculous and has never happened before. We moved about 200 feet every 30 minutes.

Additionally the game was an 8pm Monday game, who does that? We finally got home around 2am, and I didn't go to bed until about 3am. I had to get up at 6.30a for work and classes, which sucks! I'm such a zombie today. Which brings me to my real news. Someone decided it would be funny I guess to release pepper spray or something similar in my first class about 5-10 minutes before it started. I'm in the back row of the lower section of that auditorium, and we all thought the people hacking in the front were being funny about H1N1, until about a minute later it hit us in the back of the room. My prof dismissed class, but the damage was already done. Between cheering at the game last night and the pepper spray my throat is shot. I'd like to know who released the spray, I'm okay with tazing them!

On a more fiber related news I forgot my knitting today. Guess that's probably a good thing, I'm currently working on a hat, and I'd hate for that to have gotten pepper spray particles in the yarn!

That's all for now but I hope to be back to updating my blog more regularly from now on, especially since the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup is back in full swing for the Fall semester! Don't know what I'm talking about? Step 1, get a Ravelry Account. If you already have one, proceed to Step 2. Step 2, search for the HPKCHC group and sign up as a Not Quite First Year! Inevitably people will drop out and they will sub in NQFY's! Step 3, have a blast!

SOAR RAVENCLAW!

No comments: