December 9, 2007

FINALS! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Okay so I should pass all my classes with A's, but lets face it. With out the worrying, stressing, hyperventilating, nausea, stress eating, thumbsucking, rocking in the corner, crying, panicked last minute studying I'd never accomplish that. :D 

Anyways this is just a quick update to let you all know I'm still alive! I had planned on treating you with a lovely post with pictures and projects and lots of words the weekend after Thanksgiving, but my Grandmother took a turn for the worst and had to go into the hospital so we hit the road to go see her, and I never did find a decent internet connection I could use. So no post. And I've been busy with my new job and school since. I got promoted, yay me! I still work the same amount of hours, but the schedule is better overall, so that's awesome. 

I'd love to give you all an update of my crochet projects tonight, but I'd feel guilty doing that without being ready for finals, so expect an update either late tomorrow (doubtful), Tuesday after finals, or Wed. after work! Anyways the scarf is 95% done, so hopefully it'll be completed by then! Bear with me! Keep reading the blog!

No comments: