November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Well here we are! Thanksgiving! And I find many things to be thankful for, even if this is probably the busiest one ever for me. What are you thankful for? Here's a small list of what I'm most grateful about!

  • I have a new job that doesn't suck to bad, and pays well.
  • I'm getting A's!
  • No Science final.
  • I have a roof over my head.
  • I have a nice car that runs.
  • My mom is cooking a delicious dinner as I type (which I'm going to go help with)
  • I have a ton of yarn to use!
  • I have a Mac as my primary computer as opposed to a Windows OS machine!
  • Did I mention food?
  • My family and true friends, but that's a given most of the time!
  • Abnormally warm weather today in the 70's (F)
  • Aforementioned weather to make putting up the Christmas lights comfy!
  • CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! I have a billion! (not really, but I think I'll count this year!)

Of course for most people, no matter how happy and thankful you are, there are always a few things you're less thankful for, and I am one of those people!
  • My job is 30 hours a week PLUS school....
  • I'm finishing my very last Jones Halloween Limited Edition Candy Corn Soda. (How fitting that it was on a holiday? Totally unplanned.)
  • I have less time to crochet anymore....
  • Tons of last minute school projects
  • It never snows in Florida anymore....
  • That my mom went "Veggie" and so we don't get a Turkey but instead an organic, free range, non-genetically-hormonally-antibody-altered Chicken, because she missed out on getting the same thing in a Turkey. 

I think I'm going to take today and FINISH a crochet project. Gryffy can wait. I have a lamb that has been wandering around here without legs and a tail, well I guess not wandering because it has no legs, but still, you get the idea! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!




No comments: