November 16, 2007

Gryffy as he's now called. V2.07

So I'm almost done w/the seventh set of captured bars. I didn't get to do any more of it today, and I'm unsure if I will or not. I have some Latin sententia to get thru for the big test on Monday, and I'm doing my annual Pre-Christmas Clean-Up! It's where I make room for all the decorations that I put up! I find all the wrapping supplies, put them in one place, carve out a space for the tree, etc! Plus if everything isn't cleaned up I'm not allowed to put up lights, and I live for the lights! I start before the Thanksgiving meal every year. After all, why put off until tomorrow what you can do today!



Tomorrow I'm going to the FSU football game! Shame this scarf won't be ready to go with me! Unless maybe I were to start taking speed or something...

No comments: