November 6, 2007

You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

So end of day one w/the Gryffindor scarf and things are going along quite well! I'm ready for the first color change, which I would have done but I didn't take that yarn w/me to school today and there wasn't enough room in the backpack what w/my Latin books, random notebook, and MacBook. So it had to stay, honestly I didn't think I'd get to do much crocheting at all today. But we didn't have much writing in Latin today so I got about 7 rows done there, and another 10+ at a Carnation sale we were doing for Faculty Appreciation day on Thursday. Then I finished up the last bits in Science before that class even got started hardly, so I was sad.... I'd probably finish the gold and then another garnet tonight if it wasn't for a Latin and Science test on Thursday, and a Humanities test on Friday.... None of which I feel all that good about. Had a math test on Monday that I'm worried about getting the grade back from tomorrow.... It all snuck up on my somehow this week! BUT only a month 'til Finals! YAY! I like finals, because they're final!

If you like it here's the free pattern, and again if you have Ravelry it's all here! If you don't have Ravelry, get on the list!

Right side, and wrong side.

No comments: